September 24, 2019 at 06:10PM


[Sleep]⁠ ⁠ I was obsessed (and still kinda is) with getting you to sleep because I figured that if you can sleep then I can sleep (and I love/need my sleep).This for the most part true is, but I really did take it a bit too seriously. ⁠ ⁠ I am glad we're at a point where my hard work paid off, getting you into a routine and having a nap schedule (at least I think it's my doing) and you can sleep independently with no issues. But now that I see you growing up so fast, I wish my obsession with getting you to sleep didn't stop me from cuddling with you to sleep, and letting you fall asleep on me more. ⁠ ⁠ Even though I've only held you for 11 weeks, I'm already missing those moments where you'd get perfectly milk drunk and grin your biggest grin in your sleep. ⁠ ⁠ Typing this already makes me wish you were awake so i can hold you in my arms again! ⁠ ⁠ #❤️NotesToE⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ ⁠ #motherhoodunplugged #motherhoodthroughinstagram #motherhoodrising #uniteinmotherhood #dailyparenting #honestmotherhood #letthembelittle #bestofmom #ig_motherhood #childhoodunplugged #momtogs #momswithcameras #candidchildhood #ohheymama #motherhood #littleandbrave #pixel_kids #clickinmoms #thisismotherhood #our_everyday_moments #momsofinstagram #letthekids #childofig #simplychildren #mom_hub #momlife #vancouvermom #vancouverkids #yvrmoms via Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts