September 18, 2019 at 06:20PM

[Going solo] Looking back, this was the first time I took transit as a mother. Not only was I anxious about bringing what I thought was a ticking time bomb (I hope baby doesn't wake from her nap!), I didn't think something that was so familiar to me could feel so foreign. Going down to the platform now take twice as long - from finding where the elevator is, to figuring out if I'm going in to the right elevator to the correct platform. I was always the efficient type, but being a mom has taught be to be patient and to enjoy every twist and turn this journey has to offer. Even being able to step out of the house and doing things on my own felt like a victory that day 😌 #motherhoodunplugged #motherhoodthroughinstagram #motherhoodrising #uniteinmotherhood #dailyparenting #honestmotherhood #letthembelittle #bestofmom #ig_motherhood #childhoodunplugged #momtogs #momswithcameras #candidchildhood #ohheymama #motherhood #littleandbrave #pixel_kids #clickinmoms #umh_kids #our_everyday_moments #momsofinstagram #letthekids #childofig #simplychildren #mom_hub #momlife #vancouvermom #vancouverkids #yvrmoms #LittleUnicornLove via Instagram
Comments
Post a Comment