November 30, 2019 at 10:26PM

Felt like I’ve dropped off the map and needing buckets of coffee from many sleepless nights after experiencing your first flu 🤒 In the last 4 months i've been to the hospital and doctors office more than I've ever been in the past 10 years. When you feel unwell it is so nerve wracking trying to figure out what is wrong with you and coming up with any solution to make you feel better. I used brush off going to the doctors but that’s something i just can’t do anymore. Seeing you sick breaks my heart but you still give me your biggest toothless grin even when you have a fever. Hope your stuffy nose will let you get some good rest soon baby girl ❤️ #❤️notesToE #vancouverfoodie #yvreats #vancouvereats #yvrfoodie #vancouverfood #vancityeats #yvrfood #gastropostvan #604eats #munchmitt vcbfood #foodcouver #feedfeed #f52grams #vancityfood #vancityfoodie #teamchomp #gastropost #huffposttaste #buzzfeast #eeeeeats #beautifulcuisines #thekitchn #foodandwine #forkyeah #onthetable #yahoofood #buzzfeedfood #foodstyling #foodphotography via Instagram
Comments
Post a Comment